Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sick Sad World

Tape 1 of 2 this week

I'm not doing commentary for this week, you can email me questions about the tracks at my Gmail address...


Photobucket
Sick Sad World

Photobucket

1. Wolf Parade - You Are A Runner And I Am My Father's Son
2. Cascada - Every Time We Touch
3. Elastica - Your Arse My Place4. The Killers - Change Your Mind
5. Guided by Voices - Postal Blowfish (live)
6. Baby Chaos - Golden Tooth
7. Boris - Woman on the Screen
8. Queens of the Stone Age - Sick Sick Sick
9. Death From Above 1979 - Romantic Rights
10. The Donnas - Don't Wait Up For Me
11. Radiohead - 15 Steps
12. Butterfly Boucher - Busy
13. Beth Gibbons and Rustin Man - Tom The Model
14. Serj Tankian - Empty Walls
15. Britney Spears - Freakshow
16. Clutch - A Shogun Named Marcus
17. Chris Walla - The Score
18. Against Me! - Up The Cuts
19. Muscles - Jerk
20. The D4 - Get Loose
21. Patti Smith - Free Money
22. Division of Laura Lee - Does Compute
23. Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
24. Azure Ray - We Are Mice
25. Dirty Projectors - Spray Paint (The Walls)
26. American Football - The One With The Wurlitzer

CLICK HERE FOR ZE DOWNLOAD.

No comments: